Here are few reasons:
- Faithfully Honoring God – When you sign up to give online you have decided in advance to faithfully give. God always blesses that kind of faith! The Bible teaches that we are to honor God with the “first fruits” of our labor (Proverbs 3:9). By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on a specific day, you can ensure that your “first fruits” are faithfully given back to God.
- Simplicity – You won’t have to remember whether you gave this month or send an offering by mail when you’re on a trip.
- Security – We utilize an encrypted secure website for your online records. Online giving is more secure then giving with a check or cash because an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- Focus – Instead of having to worry about writing a check and filling out an envelope during the service, you can be fully focused on the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping Cornerstone Church – Online giving is a more effective way for our church to process the donations we receive, and it makes our record keeping much easier.
A note about credit cards.