We will continue to relax restrictions as we consider the guidelines from our state, county, and church fellowship during the Covid19 pandemic. Because this situation is so fluid, we will experience a “dance” with the level of restrictions and our in-person services.
These phase three guidelines reflect our efforts to have a plan in place that expresses our desire to move toward a new normal as we consider the potential danger that exists prior to a vaccine being available.
- If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please remain at home and join us for Church Online (cornerstonechurchne.online.church):
- Have you had a fever or not felt well in the past two weeks?
- Have you been near anyone that tested positive for Covid19 in the past two weeks?
- Masks are ONLY required until you reach your seat in the auditorium. Once you are in your seat, they will be optional.
- Maintain appropriate distancing (6 feet) while in the building with those outside of your household.
- Volunteers will be stationed at key locations to help with Check-In.
- Households will sit together, separated from other households by 6 feet.
- Donations can be made with 1 of these options:
- Place it in the offering baskets in the lobby or in the offering box on the wall next to the Church Office.
- Give online at ccconnect.churchtrac.com/give (the Church Center)
- Text to give by texting the amount to 84321
- Or mail it to 225 N. 56 Rd, Nebraska City, NE 68410
- The building will be disinfected between every service. If you are available to assist, contact Wayne Foreman.
- Remember, we love you and your family’s health and wellness are especially important to us! We all demonstrate love for one another as we respect these guidelines and help our community return to the new normal as soon as possible.
- A Self-Serve Nursery is provided.
- Masks for children younger than 2nd grade will be optional.
- While on the church property, all children will remain with their parent/guardian (except when grade school children are checked in to Kid’s Church). Please keep restroom trips to a minimum, providing ongoing supervision for children.
- When in-person Kids Church is not provided, online Kid’s Church will be available. Contact Amy Meyer or Pastors Blake or Susan for more Information.