We will continue to relax restrictions as we consider the guidelines from our state, county, and church fellowship during the Covid19 pandemic. Because this situation is so fluid, we will experience a “dance” with the level of restrictions, and our in-person services. These phase two guidelines reflect our efforts to have a plan in place that expresses our desire to move toward a new normal and consider the potential danger that exists prior to a vaccine for Covid19 being available.
- If you answer yes to any of the following questions please remain at home and join us for Church Online (cornerstonechurchne.online.church):
- Have you had a fever or not felt well in the past two weeks?
- Have you been near anyone that tested positive for Covid19 in the past two weeks?
- Everyone’s temperature will be taken as you enter the building.
- Masks are ONLY required until you reach your seat in the auditorium. Once you are in your seat, they will be optional.
- Maintain appropriate distancing (6 feet) while in the building with those outside of your household.
- Volunteers will be stationed at key locations to provide a “no contact” entry and exit.
- Households will sit together, separated from other households by 6 feet.
- Nothing will be handed out.
- Donations can be made with 1 of these options:
- Place it in the offering baskets in the lobby or in the offering box on the wall next to the Church Office.
- Give online at ccconnect.churchtrac.com/give (the Church Center)
- Text to give by texting the amount to 84321
- Or mail it to 225 N. 56 Rd, Nebraska City, NE 68410
- The building will be disinfected between every service. If you are available to assist, contact Wayne Foreman.
- Remember, we love you and your health and wellness are our highest priority!! Please respect these guidelines and we will help our community return to a new normal as soon as possible.
- Online Kid’s Church will continue to be provided by Amy Meyer with a video/zoom meeting format. Contact Amy or Pastor Blake for more Information.
- Masks for children younger than 2nd grade will be optional.
- Children will remain with their parent/guardian while on the church property. Please keep restroom trips to a minimum, providing supervision for children at all times.
- There will be no nursery, Kids Church, or Youth until further notice.
We will notify those in the Loop of any changes to these guidelines. If you are not receiving emails or text messages be sure to notify Pastor Blake. Questions or comments? Text (402-316-1675) the church or reply to this email.