(Effective April 4, 2021)
Because Covid cases continue to drop and vaccinations continue to increase, we have made a final adjustment to the Cornerstone Church guidelines. It is our hope that the next step will be to eliminate guidelines altogether. But, if cases begin to increase again, we will take a step back to Phase 3 if necessary.
These phase four guidelines reflect our efforts to continue to move toward a post-Covid19 normal.
- If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please remain at home and join us for Church Online:
- Have you had any flu-like symptoms in the past ten days?
- Have you had close contact with anyone with flu-like symptoms or that has tested positive for Covid19 in the past ten days?
- Masks are OPTIONAL as long as the “14 Day Moving Average” for new cases remains below 13 according to the SE Nebraska Health Department. Check at the door with the Greeters when you attend.
- We encourage attendees to register their attendance by completing a Connection Card, checking in, or completing a digital Connection Card to notify them of any Covid19 risk. Volunteers will be stationed at key locations to help with Check-In.
- Our desire is to lovingly lead our church family, faithfully caring for every family’s health and wellness. We ask that all will demonstrate love for one another by honoring one another with these guidelines when you attend Sunday services.
- A Self-Serve Nursery is provided with a volunteer to help you.
- In-person Kids Church is provided every Sunday except the first Sunday of the month. Contact us if you need more information or have any questions.