(Effective April 4, 2021)
Because Covid cases continue to drop and vaccinations continue to increase, we have made a final adjustment to the Cornerstone Church guidelines. It is our hope that the next step will be to eliminate guidelines altogether.
These phase four guidelines reflect our efforts to continue to move toward a post-Covid19 normal.
- If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please remain at home and join us for Church Online:
- Have you had any flu-like symptoms in the past ten days?
- Have you had close contact with anyone with flu-like symptoms or that has tested positive for Covid19 in the past ten days?
- Masks are OPTIONAL.
- We encourage attendees to complete a Connection Card to let us know you’re attending using one of these options:
- Click on the “Connect” button on Cornerstone’s Church Center home page then complete and submit the form,
- Click on the “Connection Card” button on our live stream page then complete and submit the form.
This is done primarily for pastoral ministry to our church family, to express our appreciation to our guests, and, if necessary, to notify attendees of any Covid19 exposure.
Our desire is to lovingly lead our church family, faithfully caring for every family’s health and wellness. We ask that all will demonstrate love for one another by honoring one another with these guidelines when you attend Sunday services.
- A Self-Serve Nursery is provided with a volunteer to help you.
- In-person Kids Church is provided every Sunday except the first Sunday of the month. Contact us if you need more information or have any questions.